tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ewsinc <ews...@gmail.com>
Subject Manager/status not showing any connections but one
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 01:33:47 GMT

I am running tomcat 6.0.10 on RHEL4. Apache 2.0 is the front end, via
AJP13/8009 to tomcat.
Using APR native libraries...

Everything is nominal, except that when accessing the manager/status, I see
one and only connection to Tomcat via AJP13 is the one that I am using the
view the status page. I have like two other IP's coming in that I know of,
and neither of them show up at all. There is a second thread in the R state,
but that's it.

On these same machines last week, running 5.5.23, I was able to see all
incoming connections appear on this same status page.

When I list applications, all the suspects appear, the status message
identifies the right server/version of Tomcat....

Any ideas? Manager seems to be running fine with this one exception.

thanks,
tony