tomcat-users mailing list archives

From lightbulb432 <veerukrish...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Which Tomcat JARs are required?
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 16:17:23 GMT

I'd like to use Tomcat for in-place development, which can be done by using
the Tomcat JARs itself. Of course the scope dependency would be something
like "provided" for when the app is actually deployed, but for the purposes
of development what JARs are needed to run an embedded bootstrap Tomcat?

Thanks.