tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andras Laczi <sil...@maxxon.hu>
Subject RE: Tomcat deployment question
Date Sat, 05 May 2007 07:23:56 GMT

Hey, Chuck,

Take it easy man.
How can I know which documentation is up-to-date and which one is not?
They says confusing things, if i read manager doc it works against
context/host documentation.
Anyway, thanks for the help.

My last question: if i upload in ROOT.war manager  will it  work as the
default application in / path?

Andras