tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Lucia" <timlu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How to avoid infinite loop during filter processing?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 01:25:34 GMT
Sounds like this is a logic problem in your filter; hard to know exactly
what w/o seeing your code & filter definition.  You could change your logic,
possibly by adding a trail of breadcrumbs so the next time through you don't
redirect.  Or, you could consider changing the filter url match pattern to
not include the page(s) to which you are redirecting.

Tim