tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Lucia" <timlu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: tomcat webapp startup order
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 11:28:31 GMT

You can start a thread in the ServletContextListener of the 1st application
which allows the application to complete startup from Tomcat's perspective.
Then the thread you started can wait / retry until it can read the 2nd URL
at which time you can have the thread mark the 1st application as available
/ ready / whatever.

Tim