tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Bell" <be...@entelsoft.com>
Subject Installing Tomcat on Windows Server 2003 x64
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 21:05:29 GMT
Hi,

I need to advise someone on how to install Tomcat on a Windows Server 2003
64-bit edition server with an AMD64 processor.
Unfortunately I do not have this hardware/software setup myself so am unable
to test.

I see from a google search that others have encoutered problems with Win2k3
64.

Can anyone please advise:

*	the correct JRE from Sun that they should install? Release? 32bit or
64bit?
*	the correct Tomcat version to install? Is there a 64bit compiliation
available?

Many thanks in advance.
Regards
Adrian