tomcat-users mailing list archives

From maya <maya778...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: accessing files/dirs.....
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:59:32 GMT

yes I know, eventually I want to do this whole webapp in struts..  for
now just want to be able to count how many images in 'images' folder..

(what I don't get here is first line..  where does the reqParameter come
from?  (this method is usu. used to get params from request (user input,
query string, etc..)  so don't get where "directory" is coming from here..)

thank you very much..