tomcat-users mailing list archives

From maya <maya778...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: accessing files/dirs.....
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:42:29 GMT

thank you..  someone in another forum said the same thing.. problem is,
if I have trouble accessing directory, how will I tell these methods to
"get Resource" for that dir????? :)

(also, alas, don't quite remember how to use methods of interfaces --
since interfaces can't be instantiated, didn't find getInstance() method
for this interface..  but well, can look this up elsewhere, I suppose....:)

thank you...