tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.x & OpenEJB
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:46:21 GMT

On Apr 12, 2007, at 6:44 AM, Peter Rossbach wrote:
> It is true the tomcat 6 default classloader layout has changed. At
> the release bundle all class are
> located at common Classloader. You can easly switch to the old
> layout. Please edit the
> file conf/catalina.properties and move some files arround :-)

Aha, it's just the default that's changed.  Got it.  I saw via a
debugger that there was no longer a "Shared" classloader than
immediately checked the neat little ascii diagram in the 6 docs and
concluded it was "gone."

Alright, I'll have to poke around via debugger and see if I can't
find a reliable way to locate the Common classloader regardless if
there is or isn't a Shared classloader in the mix.  Any suggestions
are welcome.  If we can get that going the integration with 6 should
be in working condition with the default Tomcat 6 setup.

Thanks,
David