tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abo alnoor <almasal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Manager remember Authentication
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:15:19 GMT

let me explain more, I use internet explorer which remember the username and
password of tomcat manager although I cleared its history and cookies and
cleared forms and passwords and unchecked auto complete feature, but in
other browse such as firefox I erase the private data from firefox, then I
opened the tomcat manager to find, the username and password erased although
I asked it to remember auth data in the previous time and the reason is, I
asked firefox to erase the private data after the session, so the problem in
the internet explorer, can u help me
thanx in advance