tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abhinay Kartik Reddyreddy <karthikredd...@gmail.com>
Subject help with tomcat configuration.
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:52:52 GMT

Hi I am using Tomcat for developing web services. Could anyone please help
with teh following.

I am trying to set up tomcat so that at any time the server only accepts a
limited amount of concurrent requests. if the number of requests at a given
time increases the limit the client request should be dropped. I tried the
following but it did not work please help me i  am lost..........

if i want only two requests to be processed concurrently i tried setting the
server as

Accept count = 0 (also tried 1)
maxspare threads = 2
maxthreads = 2