tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abo alnoor <almasal...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat Manager Authentication
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:44:58 GMT

when I enter the tomcat manager, the authentication dialoge opened and ask me
to enter username & password,
and I check the remember my password for the first time to remember me in
the next time, then I clear all the cookies and histories and password
form.. etc and all my private data from my Internet explorer, then I opened
the tomcat and click on tomcat manager link, the tomcat remember my
data(username and password).
The Question: who can tomcat remember my username and password, and where
Tomcat store them to read them in the next time, because Tomcat didnot read
them from tomcat-user.xml but Tomcat use tomcat-user.xml for authentication
only, and didnot use cookie to remember me.
plz any help and thanks in aadvance