tomcat-users mailing list archives

From prt <shaha...@pelephone.co.il>
Subject JVM environment variable..
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 14:30:48 GMT

Hi to all,

I want to set the JVM(1.5) to use timezone "Asia/Jerusalem".
I try to to set any windows environment variables,
JAVA_OPTS to -Duser.timezone=Asia/Jerusalem (Not work) so i try
TZ to -Duser.timezone=Asia/Jerusalem (Not work)
(Maybe i have to restart windows after changing any environment variables ?)

In my servlet i set the timezone like this,
TimeZone.setDefault(TimeZone.getTimeZone("Asia/Jerusalem"));(Is work)
But i want global solution, so i must to set it in the JVM level for all
java programs.

Any ideas ?

Thank you all for try(sorry about my english).