tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Prasetya" <andre.prase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Context.xml in tomcat 5.5
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:04:35 GMT
there are 2 context.xml : the global one at tomcat_home and the local one at
the webapp.
if you want a local one, create the folder META-INF outside WEB-INF, meaning
that META-INF is not inside WEB-INF

if you're using eclipse wtp, you may put the META-INF under WebContent
folder. undder folder web if you're using NB