tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Prasetya" <andre.prase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Context.xml in tomcat 5.5
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 05:58:10 GMT
the one at TOMCAT_HOME\conf\context.xml is the one that is loaded for all
application, you ll wanna use that if you have a global environment
variable. for example you need a DataSource (connection pool) that is shared
for all application. you can configure a context.xml inside META-INF of your
web app.

--
-Andre-

People see things the way they are and say "why ?" I see things that never
were and say "Why not ?"