tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aurélien Allienne" <>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:44:08 GMT
1- There is tomcat 5.5.23

2- when I make 'locate naming-factory-dbcp.jar' I have one match in

3- The file have root permission, I change it for tomcat, but there are no

4- And it's the first error in the logs file.

I noticed this: When I start the server I have this message:

Apr 26, 2007 2:35:59 PM
WARNING: Failed to register in JMX: javax.naming.NamingException: Could not
create resource factory instance [Root exception is

Maybe this can help you,

Thanks for your help

Aurélien Allienne