tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aurélien Allienne" <allie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:44:08 GMT
1- There is tomcat 5.5.23

2- when I make 'locate naming-factory-dbcp.jar' I have one match in
tomcat/common/lib

3- The file have root permission, I change it for tomcat, but there are no
change

4- And it's the first error in the logs file.

I noticed this: When I start the server I have this message:

Apr 26, 2007 2:35:59 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.NamingContextListeneraddResource
WARNING: Failed to register in JMX: javax.naming.NamingException: Could not
create resource factory instance [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory]

Maybe this can help you,

Thanks for your help

Aurélien Allienne