tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comet question. Problem reading from http input stream
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:23:09 GMT
Hi Rémy,

Actually, without using Object*Stream everything seems to work. I'm
currently using raw I/O streams and the communication is ok.

I guess people on the list would be interesting to know that currently
doesn't work with Object*Streams, either when Object*Streams are not
specially famous for being a great implementation.

Regards,
Martin