tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Villa" <lvil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with clientAuth
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:01:12 GMT
Ok, now I'm getting mad :S

IExplorer keeps saying the page can't be found (it doesn't ask for the
certificate), and Firefox throws a -12271 error (I don't know if that is
close enought to the error you said, Antoine. Anyway, nothing has changed
since the last 12229 error (I left the computer off in the weekend because
it's in my workplace).

Martin, the behavior of Tomcat in your case (I think) is correct. You put
clientAuth="true", so you are forcing the client to send the certificate to
allow connection. You should install a certificate in IExplorer and Firefox.

Thank you, Antoine and Martin :)