tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "balaraju mandala" <balaraju.mand...@gmail.com>
Subject getting Heap Exception
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 14:51:26 GMT
Hi All,

I am Bala Raju, I have a problem with Tomcat, please i need u r suggestion.

I wrote a page in JSP, which will extract data from Database and generate a
report in Excel sheet. Some times the Excel sheet report can be up to 2 MB,
it is taking longer process to create Excel sheet and some times only half
data is added to report. I am also observing that the following exception
are in Tomcat loggers.

Mar 29, 2007 9:14:14 AM
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessorprocessChildren
SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:

please suggest me some measures to create report faster and avoid these
exceptions.