tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Maucherat" <>
Subject Re: Memory Leak with Comet
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:52:05 GMT
On 4/25/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <> wrote:
> Do you have a small test case,
> if nothing else, your connections should eventually timeout and that
> should recycle the processors.
> As long as the comet connection is active, the processor is spoken for.

He submitted a test webapp that generated a full response
asynchronously, but I don't see anything which wouldn't cause the
client to just "sit there" after the response is sent. As a result, I
don't see any way to get an IO event (unless the client disconnects -
which happens if there's a Connection: close header -, the client
sends a subsequent request, or a timeout occurs).

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message