tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Maucherat" <remy.mauche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory Leak with Comet
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:52:05 GMT
On 4/25/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devlists@hanik.com> wrote:
> Do you have a small test case,
> if nothing else, your connections should eventually timeout and that
> should recycle the processors.
> As long as the comet connection is active, the processor is spoken for.

He submitted a test webapp that generated a full response
asynchronously, but I don't see anything which wouldn't cause the
client to just "sit there" after the response is sent. As a result, I
don't see any way to get an IO event (unless the client disconnects -
which happens if there's a Connection: close header -, the client
sends a subsequent request, or a timeout occurs).

Rémy