tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Maucherat" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.10 Comet question
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:17:57 GMT
On 4/2/07, Rémy Maucherat <> wrote:
> > I was also just discovered that in the 6.0.10 version that an exception
> > in the END event causes the END event to called again; this means that
> > an uncaught RuntimeException could potentially cause Tomcat to go into a
> > loop of an infinite number of END events.
> I will verify that.

I have looked at it, and I don't understand the issue. First of all,
END is a theorical event, which cannot really be called at the moment,
except in very specific cases (when the connector is stopped). Can you
give more details ? Maybe you meant ERROR ?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message