tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: How to set keep alive on the TCP socket?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:21:20 GMT
Thank you. But it looks like in 5.5 the parameter is only in the protocol:

apache-tomcat-5.5.20-src/connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/Http11AprProtocol.java:

public void setKeepAlive(boolean keepAlive) {
apache-tomcat-5.5.20-src/connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/Http11BaseProtocol.java:

public void setKeepAlive(boolean keepAlive) {
apache-tomcat-5.5.20-src/connectors/jk/java/org/apache/ajp/tomcat4/Ajp13Connector.java:

* socket.setKeepAlive(true);

How to specify this parameter? Should I use connectionKeepAlive to use
it similar to linger?

- Alexey.