tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Change response header
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:50:03 GMT
And your tomcat version?  In 5.5+ you should be able to set the server
attribute of your connector.  See the docs on the tomcat website for
further details.

--David

Dummy wrote:

>When I make a request to my local server, I always receive a response header like this:
>HTTP/1.1 200
>
>Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1

>Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:07:18 GMT
>
>Connection: close
>
>I can change the info in almost attributes by set the response in servlet but not with
Server attribute. Althought I can make another Server attribute, but that time there will
be 2 Server attributes in the response header. How can I change the info in Server attribute
from Apache-Coyote/1.1 to MyServer for example( config somewhere or code something in my servlet)?
Thanks for any responding.