tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Authenticating to ActiveDirectory from webapp
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:31:21 GMT
Nelson, Tracy M. wrote:

> [...]
That was one of the possibilities I saw yesterday during my googling,
but it looked more complex than I was hoping to have to mess with, and I
couldn't find any good sample code.  There probably is some, but I
couldn't find it yesterday.  If you know of a link to any, I'd
appreciate seeing it!

Thanks for responding...
Dave