tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: SEVERE: Invalid message received with signature
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:17:05 GMT
This is an unexpected protocol error between mod_jk and Tomcat. As far
as I know, there is no open bug concerning the protocol.

Can you reproduce it? Does it only occur during high load? If you can
easily reproduce it without high load, set your JkLogLevel to trace and
post the full log file for a request that shows the problem.

Regards,

Rainer