tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sebastiaan van Erk <sebs...@sebster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.10 Comet question
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:29:48 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for all the answers! :-)

It's good to know the way the events should be treated and interpreted.
It's quite different from how it's described on
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/aio.html, and the JavaDoc does
not really describe the spec either.

Using the sendError method in the response and the new interpretation of
the events I think I will be able to manage.

One more question though: is there any way to do nonblocking output of
dynamic content (streams)? The above documentation only talks about
files on the file system.

Regards,
Sebastiaan