tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sebastiaan van Erk <sebs...@sebster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.10 Comet question
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 07:58:46 GMT
Hi,

Thanks again for the reply. I can't reproduce the END event so probably
I was mistaken, sorry about that. It is indeed the ERROR/TIMEOUT event.
If an exception occurs during the handling of this event (an unforseen
runtime exception for example), then tomcat calls the event method again
with the ERROR/TIMEOUT event, ad infinitum (or at least lots of times ;-))

Regards,
Sebastiaan