tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Quality check mod_jk-1.2.22
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:55:16 GMT
Hi all,

The next version of mod_jk is approaching its release. A code snapshot is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~mturk/jk-1.2.22-dev/

It is in the same format as a release download, so easy to build.
It would be nice, if we could get some testing feedback from the community.
Feel free to post any observations.
Depending on your feedback we plan to tag the release at the end of the week.

The most important changes are:

- Fix startup error if no JkWorkersFile is used
- IIS: Fix Keep-Alive regression introduced in 1.2.21.
- Apache. Add ForwardSSLCertChain JkOption.
- IIS: Added pcre like regular expressions for url rewrite rules.

The full change log is available under:
http://people.apache.org/~mturk/jk-1.2.22-dev/changelog.html

Thanks for your valuable time!

Regards,