tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <ja...@email.cz>
Subject tomcat manager problem: mbeanserver
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:13:22 GMT
Hello,

I would like to ask you for help with Tomcat Manager. Trying to (un)deploy an application
I get this message:
"FAIL - Encountered exception javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: MBeanServer cannot
find MBean with ObjectName Catalina:type=Deployer,host=localhost".

I have searched for the MBeanServer topic through the Internet but I am not able to find a
solution.

I have not installed anything special. I just want to use the Tomcat Manager.

My configuration: Apache Tomcat/5.0, JVM 1.4.2, Linux: 2.6.12-1.1381_FC3.

Thank you for any help.

Jan