tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rashmi Rubdi" <rashmi....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stable versions of Tomcat/JDK
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:31:30 GMT
Hi Will,

Please only reply to the list.

I chose to install from the ZIP file on Windows XP, but some install
the Windows Service.

If you are using tools like Apache Ant along with Tomcat then it is
advisable to install it to a directory that doesn't have spaces , for
example C:\dev\tomcat\   is less trouble compared with C:\Program
Files\Tomcat\

-Rashmi