tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rashmi Rubdi" <>
Subject Re: iis nd tomcat in one machine
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:11:15 GMT
I'm sorry, you are right.

I wast thinking localhost to a different virtual host may not solve
the conflict either.

Sabitha, another option: if you don't plan to run both IIS and Tomcat
at the same time you could switch IIS off , under Control Panel --->
Administrative Tools ---> Services

Thats all I know about IIS.

On 4/3/07, Tim Lucia <> wrote:
> Look in the IIS log files for a clue:
> C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\W3CSVC (or something close to that -- I tossed
> IIS a long time ago and use httpd.)
> From the posts it does not appear to be a port conflict as the OP says
> "localhost:80" which Tomcat does not configure by default.  If it was a
> conflict, the OP would have had to configure Tomcat directly to conflict and
> would hopefully be aware that is a no-no.
> Tim

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: