tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Larchevêque <benjamin.larcheve...@teamtrade.com>
Subject Any documentation/example about org.apache.catalina.Comet* ?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:26:53 GMT
Hello, I saw that Tomcat proposes some interfaces to use Comet like Servlet from version 6.x.
Even(t) if I get the main idea I was not able to reuse the pseudo code servlet ChatServlet
provided on the following page:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/aio.html

I would like to know if someone already used this techno successfully and could give me a
link including a valid example or documentation on this topic. My main problem here is that
I am never able to display anything in the web page while the connection is open... which
is embarrassing in a Comet perspective :(

Regards,
--
  Benjamin Larchevêque
  Ingénieur Etude & Développement