tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Reich, Matthias" <matthias.re...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Memory Leak with Comet
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:57:32 GMT
Thanks for the clear statement!
As I do see processing objects that are not recycled, I now know that I have to postpone my
efforts of using the CometProcessor interface. Maybe I'll retry with Tomcat 6.1 when it is
released  ;-)

If some day you like to take a look at a situation where processing objects are not recycled
 - feel free to ask me for an updated version of my test webapp which reflects my findings
of this week.

Regards,
Matthias