tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Max Länzlinger" <max.laenzlin...@gmx.ch>
Subject WAR File loaded into embedded Tomcat not reachable
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:16:23 GMT
Hello,

I want load a war-file programmaticly into the embedded tomcat-server.
I made a Project (MyProject.ZIP) which starts the Server. Also a small web-application as
war-file (mynewwar.zip).

The server starts fine, and does so far not complain when loading the web-applikation war
File into the standard context. The Problem ist afterwards, i cannot call the web-applikation.

I Use embedded Tomcat 5.0.30.

Sure the problem is little, any wrang/mising call to a method, and i would be very happy for
help; if it runs i have a chance to embed Tomcat in our Sybase Database which supports Java,
and we coud migrate all our xslt Applikations vom inside Sybase to the nice Tomcat resp. write
nice JSF instead.

THANKS A LOT FOR HELP
Greetings MAx