tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Sushkin <nsush...@openfinance.com>
Subject Re: Authenticating a drop-in web-app
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:42:30 GMT
Russ,

Updating your tomcat installation with custom components is most likely out
of scope of Tomcat's application deployment. Perhaps you can offer your
customers a customized tomcat installation kit with your JAAS jar
preinstalled.

--
Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer
http://www.openfinance.com http://www.wealthinformationexchange.com