tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Ingraham" <singra...@okcca.net>
Subject RE: assistance with logon error
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:30:18 GMT

Yes, that is true.  I am looking in every file I can find for the name
(it is 'occadb' by the way) for that server.  Another administrator
advised me to use this command on the Linux server where the webapps
reside:

find -type f -print0 | xargs -r0 grep -F 'occadb'

It returned nothing.

I am still searching with no success.

Steve