tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Tracy M." <Tracy.Nel...@nelnet.net>
Subject RE: Authenticating to ActiveDirectory from webapp
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:20:08 GMT

Can't you just use the standard Java LDAP classes?  Javax.naming.ldap.*,
javax.naming.directory.* and friends?  AD is supposed to be
LDAPv3-compliant.
The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.