tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "john hufnagle" <john.hufna...@soliloquylearning.com>
Subject Session Cookie and IE7
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:35:09 GMT
A partner of our company has a web site that includes HTML generated by our
Tomcat web app.

They use an <iframe> to contain our Tomcat generated HTML.  The problem is
that IE7 (works correctly for Firefox & IE6) blocks the jessionid cookie
because it is a third party cookie.

If we have our site registered as a sub-domain of their domain is it
possible for me to explicitly set the domain on the session cookie that
Tomcat creates?  I would like to be able to set the domain to be the parent
domain of us and our partner company.  I have done some searching of the
archives and API and I  don’t see anyway to accomplish it.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks
John