tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steveswt <st...@mobileswt.com>
Subject Is there a better way to do this?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:14:59 GMT

Hi,

I am one of the web developers for a company that uses java technology. I've
noticed my changes (jsp's) don't take into effect unless I remove the file
from the server, refesh the browsers like 5 times till i get a 404, then
place the new file back on the server.

I assume the changes dont take effect because it is reading the old class
file that tomcat created. Is there a better way to update the new changes
immediately??

If im posting in the wrong area, please direct me to the best place :)

Thanks!