tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Frontéri" <patr...@fronteri.com>
Subject SSL on Apache is falling out - no errors...
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:52:16 GMT
Sorry for the resend, but it's nice to have a subject on this as well :~
Hello,

I've got a system Apache on a NetWare 6.5 SP6 server where we're experiencing problems with
Apache listening on 443.

Initially HTTPS is working fine, but suddenly Apache is not listening anymore on port 443.
Apache nor NetWare is giving any errors, Apache2.nlm is still running and working fine on
port 80.

When this occurs we have to stop Apache and restart (ap2webdn and ap2webup), then port 443
is up again - for a while.

As this is an Apache problem, I give a shot that someone on this list can help me. Haven't
had luck on other lists...

Anyone have experience with this type of error?  Any ideas on where to look??

Best regards,

Patrick Frontéri
Frontéri Network Consulting - http://fronteri.com ( http://fronteri.com/ )
#--- GroupWiseR of Norway
#--- Part of the NetworkPartners.no Collaboration
mobile: +47 9092 9470
fax: +47 6399 2600
Master CNI, GWAVA Certified, CNS,
CCSI, CQS, CCNP, INFOSEC (by NSA & CNSS), MCP, CLS