tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andy Buckley <andy.buck...@durham.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Informing Tomcat of proxy base URL?
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:49:46 GMT
Thought I'd send this again in case anyone knows an answer - I suspect
that once a day's worth of posts have gone by, unanswered posts will
probably never be answered :)

If there's no mechanism for solving this (i.e. passing the proxy base
path to Tomcat), it'd be useful to know: I can always configure the
proxy such that there is no base path, but if I don't have to, it'd be
even better!

Cheers,
Andy