tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Specifying relative path for TOMCAT 5.5 ?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:28:17 GMT
It's Pid, and PLEASE stop sending 2 emails, you only need reply to the list.

I gave you an answer, in my first reply.

Acquire the ServletContext, and use that to obtain a usable path from
the webapp relative path you start with.

In a Servlet you can acquire the context from the ServletConfig in the
init method, in a JSP it is already made available.

ServletContext context = ...
String usablePath = context.getRealPath( relativePath );