tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Stephens" <danma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQLNestedException
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:10:53 GMT
1st. verifiy that the driver you need is in the Tomcat common lib. 2nd.
verify your config in your server.xml and make sure your character "case" is
correct. 3rd, double check your web.xml or context.xml to make sure your
referencing your DataSource correctly, and finally post this and your
class(or JSP ) code that is trying to get the connection.

sounds like a configuration issue from this.