tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "aaron smith" <beingthexemplaryli...@gmail.com>
Subject ImageMagick, tomcat problems.
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:02:15 GMT
I'm not a java developer, but one of our websites has a java backend. We
just got a new version that has some major updates. It requires ImageMagick.
I have installed ImageMagick and verifies it works with : convert logo:
logo.gif, identify logo.gif, imdisplay logo.gif. I've also moved ImageMagick
DLL's into the Windows->system directory. I've also put jmagick.jar in
c:\program files\java\j2re.x.x.x.x\lib\ext\

We are using ImageMagick in file uploads to resize the image. What i'm
experiencing is that when the jmagick.jar is in that dir..  I upload a file.
nothing is put on the filesystem. if I take out that jmagick.jar, the
application throws some imageMagick exceptions but the image does get copied
on the filesystem.. of course unsized..

Any ideas or a point in the right direction?

-thanks