tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: [OT] RE: insight into
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:15:18 GMT
On 2/14/07, Steve Ingraham <> wrote:
> > Well, at least you'll come out of this with some resume material. :)
> >
> > Do come join us on the Struts Users list, where your
> > questions are more on-topic and there should be more people
> > around who know the framework.
> >
> >  *

> Lest I find myself being chastised for asking my questions on the
> "wrong" list should I be subscribing to the User, Developer, Commits or
> the Issues list?

Ask on the Users list.  (The dev list is for discussion about
developing the Struts framework itself.  Commits and Issues are
read-only, for Subversion and JIRA notifications.)

Fair warning, a lot of the discussion is about Struts 2 now, so make
sure to mention what version you're using.

(If you're not sure, and there is no version number in the filename,
(i.e., struts-1.2.9.jar,) then look inside WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar (or
possibly struts-core.jar) and examine the contents of the MANIFEST.MF
file.  You can open .jar files with WinZip or the command line

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message