tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Haroon Rafique <haroon.rafi...@utoronto.ca>
Subject [OT] RE: insight into model.do
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:33:57 GMT
On Today at 3:15pm, SI=>Steve Ingraham <singraham@okcca.net> wrote:

SI> I have found that section in the /occa/webapps/web.xml file.  It is
SI> showing:
SI>
SI>  <!--  Struts Action Servlet Mapping
SI>   -->
SI> - <servlet-mapping>
SI>   <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
SI>   <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
SI>   </servlet-mapping>

Hi Steve,

Since you are using a struts application, you would be better off asking
this question on the struts user mailing list. In any case, you can look
inside the /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml file and there should be a mapping
between the <action> and the invoked class:

e.g., something like:

<action
      path="/model"
      type="my.package.action.ModelAction"

BTW, when you said your predecessor wrote this application do you have the
source for this application? IMO, having the source and basic
understanding of struts are prerequisities if you want to be able to make
any headway.

Good luck,
Cheers,
--