tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Miehs <and...@2sheds.de>
Subject Re: Performance tuning parameters
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:54:12 GMT

Dear J'

What do you mean you are hitting connection limits?! Are you getting
errors? What are you seeing that makes you think that is slow?
Is there a database involved in this application?

I assume you are running linux on your server, with a 2.6 kernel.

run the following commands while your box

1)  ps auxH
2)  ps auxH |grep -c java
3)  vmstat 5 5
4)  iostat 5 3

Then we will have a bit of an idea what is going on.

Andrew