tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brandon Knitter" <bknit...@nvidia.com>
Subject RE: 64-bit tomcat5.exe not working properly (TC 5.5.20)
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:22:38 GMT
Ugh!  But that made it work! :)

--
-bk

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Skøtt [mailto:martin@z3n.dk]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:58 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: 64-bit tomcat5.exe not working properly (TC 5.5.20)

A reply for archives...

The amd64 files in the SVN repository at the URL below are named
incorrectly!!!

- tomcat5.exe.amd64 should be called tomcat5w.exe.amd64
- tomcat5w.exe.amd64 should be called tomcat5.exe.amd64

After I renamed the files the service works perfectly!

I hope others won't be wasting as much time on this as I have...

Martin