tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Varley, Roger" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat launch problem
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:15:20 GMT

> Well, check you Sysdeo Plugin settingts. See if they point to a
> different server.xml file. From the stack trace it appears the
> server.xml is broken. Usually this file is found in
> <tomcat>/conf/server.xml but Sysdeo plugin might have changed it.

Could this be caused by Tomcat using a different version of Xerces when it starts under Eclipse.
I know I've read of problems when Tomcat gets hold of the wrong version of Xerces (and Xalan
as well) in the past, but I can't remember where I've read it. Perhaps someone elses memory
may be jogged.

e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.
As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos Origin group
sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the
sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will
not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message