tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Maximum single threaded moldel servlets
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:48:24 GMT
> From: James McIntosh [mailto:james@snaphire.com]
> Subject: Maximum single threaded moldel servlets
>
> I am trying to find out how to limit the number of
> Single Threaded Model servlets which get created by
> the StandardWrapper.

I suspect there's not much interest in this aspect of the servlet
environment these days, considering the following quote from section
2.2.1 of the 2.4 servlet spec:

"The SingleThreadModel Interface is deprecated in this version of the
specification."

I don't know when it became deprecated, but it strikes me as a bit risky
to base an application architecture on such a capability.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.